Saturday, December 4, 2010

Festival of Trees

Festival of Trees!
Aimee and I decided to take our kids down to the Festival of Trees. Yes, it was a Friday night, but the kids seemed to do pretty good. Of course Megan was complaining the first five minutes into it, but that is Megan! We had to stop for a treat half way through, but what is better than scones of cinnamon rolls! Some of my favorite trees were: the one dressed up like a snowman, the Hot Dog on a Stick (this one made me laugh), the sock monkey tree, the one that had a whole bunch of little shoes (this one's for my mom), and last but not least the Coke Cola Tree (that's for me!). We had a great time! Thanks Schreiner's for going with us!





Snowman

Hot Dog on a Stick

Sock Monkey

Little Shoes

Coke Cola

No comments:

Post a Comment